Things to do in Eastham, MA
View our list of things to do in Eastham, MA for great ideas for you and the whole family during your next visit to Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod. Looking to tour more of the Cape? Check out our list of things to do in Cape Cod.
- Coast Guard Beach - Dr. Beach", America's foremost beach expert rated Coast Guard Beach as one of the "Top Ten Beaches in America!" Visit our hotel and be able to experience these beaches for yourself, only minutes away from the property.
- Nauset Light Beach - Nauset Light Beach consists of a broad, sandy beach that is contained by a steep sand cliff behind it. The views down the beach of the dunes and water are breathtaking. Also view and tour the historic lighthouse that used to be located on top of the cliff. Due to erosion, it was moved 300 ft inland.
- Fort Hill Rural District - Fort Hill Rural Historic District is a historic district encompassing two farmsteads with more than 200 years of history in Eastham. The district is a 100-acre area of forest, fields, and salt marshes.
- Eastham Windmill - Tour the oldest windmill on Cape Cod. Eastham Windmill hosts a local festival, Eastham Windmill Weekend, that takes place the first weekend after Labor Day Weekend.
- The Three Sisters Lighthouses - To help mariners differentiate between the Highland Light in Truro to the north and the Chatham Light in Chatham to the south, it was decided to erect three towers and to burn three lights to mark the dangerous Nauset sand bars off of Eastham. These lighthouses came to be known as the Three Sisters because they resembled three girls wearing white dresses and black hats.
- 1869 Schoolhouse Museum - Step back in time and learn about the history of Eastham, MA in this historic schoolhouse.
- Arnold's Mini Golf - Stop by Arnold's for a fun, relaxing round of miniature golf with the entire family. After a round of golf, head over to 19th Hole for a great clam dinner, lobster, and their famous onion rings. Then satisfy your dessert craving with ice cream.